Kuntry Kang's Brush Cleaning Method - KENT APPROVED
1. Comb the brushes thoroughly to remove hair & debris (comb different angles)
2. Apply baking soda generously to the brush
3. Comb the baking soda through the brush
4. Pour vinegar into a rectangular container or glass pan. You need to have at least an inch of vinegar so that you can fully submerge the bristles
5. Take the brush and put it bristles down into the vinegar, slightly swirl the brush around
6. Rinse the brush with warm water.
7. Apply dish detergent to the brush, run your fingers through the bristles to get the soap to lather
8. Rinse with cold water.
9. Let the brush dry on a towel, bristles down